Need a Dumpster?
Why not try our 17 yarder? At $495, it is less than the cost of most 15 yarders and is perfect for Household Trash. Price includes up to 1 ton (2000 lbs) and 7 days of rental time. Overages will be billed at .10 per pound / $10 per day.
Dumpster Request Form
Terms and Conditions
17 cubic yard Dumpster Rental (1 Ton Max) for a period of 7 days for $495. Up to 1 ton (2000 lbs) included in price. Weight overage will be charged at .10 per pound. Usage over 7 days will be charged $10 per day.
Renter agrees to schedule pickup of container at least 24 hours in advance. Weight due to snow or rain is solely the responsibility of the Renter.
Altri Services LLC is not responsible for damages arising from placement of container to pavement, curbing, driveway, lawn, landscaping, sprinkler system, trees, branches, sidewalk, turf underneath or within path of drop for delivery or pick up.
Unacceptable Items: – $125.00 Fine (minimum) , Air Conditioners, Refrigerators, Mattresses, Box Springs, Car or Truck Tires, Propane or any Gas or Liquid Filled Tanks or Gasoline,
– To secure necessary permits if required.
– To provide unobstructed access upon delivery and pick up.
– To assume reasonable care of rented equipment inclusive of collision and fire damage. Fire should never be allowed to burn in containers.
– Payment of $10.00 per day over 7 day rental.
– Payment of $.10 per pound for over the specified 1 ton limit.
– Payment of $50.00 minimum if dumpster is loaded over side walls, loaded incorrectly, obstructed or debris categories are mixed.
– Payment of $75.00 per trip for return dry run trip.
– Payment of $50.00 minimum to relocate dumpster to a location other that where dropped.
– Hold harmless Altri Services LLC regarding personal injury, property damage and right of way discrepancies.
– Payment of 1.5% interest monthly on accounts/invoices past 30 days.
– Payment in connection of attempted collection of any late or delinquent payment of this invoice whether litigation is commenced, including representation in any bankruptcy, insolvency or receivership proceedings of renter.
– Payment for any loss or damage suffered as a result of Renters breach of this Agreement, including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees and court costs incurred to enforce this Agreement.
– To bear responsibility and liability for all loss or damage to dumpster while onsite.
To grant Altri Services LLC permission to leave container debris on the Renter’s property:
– If dumpster is overloaded or recklessly loaded
– If dumpster contains UNACCEPTABLE items
– Non payment
What is Allowed in the 17 yard Dumpster?
- Construction Debris
- Renovation & Remodeling waste
- Floor, Wall & Ceiling tile
- Wood flooring
- Sheetrock or drywall
- Vinyl siding
- Bathroom Vanities
- Countertops & Cabinets
- Doors & Windows
- Paint cans (limited amounts, must be in a plastic bag)
- Ceramic Tile
- Chairs (Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room etc.)
- Bedroom Bureaus & DressersEntertainment CentersCuriosHutchesTablesArmoiresPatio FurnitureBed FramesRugs
- Couches, Love Seats & Sectionals
- Storage Bins
- Cat trees
- Picture frames
What is Not Allowed in the 17 yard Dumpster?
- Garbage (perishables)
- Mattresses or Box Springs
- Propane Tanks
- Large amounts of Paint
- Hazardous Waste
- Acetylene Tanks
- Any gaseous or liquid filled tanks
- Car or Truck Tires
Altri Services wants to be a part of your team!
Let us help you make the job of debris and junk removal a breeze. Whether you’re updating your basement in Lynn or constructing something new on North Shore Road, renting one of our dumpsters is sure to keep your work area tidy and organized. Our knowledgeable team can easily assist you in selecting the ideal dumpster for your particular project. As you clean up, feel free to toss in lumber, drywall, tile – even concrete! When you are done with the task at hand simply request pickup online and we will promptly remove the container so that progress can continue. We understand that cleaning should go smoothly – which is why we take care of the hard part for you! Contact us today at 781-629-2500 and let us lend a helping hand!
Why choose us?
We are a local and family-run business with over 20 years of experience in the industry. With our reliable service and unbeatable prices, we guarantee that you will be satisfied with your choice to choose us for your dumpster rental.
Our team of experts is dedicated to providing the best customer service experience possible. We understand that your time and money are valuable, so we strive to make sure you get what you need as quickly and efficiently as possible. With our fast delivery times and competitive prices, we guarantee that you won’t find a better deal anywhere else. We also offer a variety of services for customers with special needs or requests. Whether it’s for large-scale construction projects or small home renovations, our experienced staff can help design the perfect dumpster rental package for your specific needs. We will work with you to make sure all of your requirements are met in order to provide the most cost-effective solution possible while still ensuring quality service every step of the way. Whether it be a construction dumpster or a residential dumpster, we have what you need. In addition, we have made it easy for customers to rent from us online anytime they want!
In short, when you choose Altri Services for your dumpster rental services in Lynn, MA, you choose a name you can trust. Just check out all our 5 Star reviews!
1) Competitive pricing
2) High quality services
3) Local & family-run
4) Over 20 years experience
What is the best method for loading the dumpster?
Maximizing the space in your dumpster rental is key to an efficient junk removal job. To get started, we recommend loading the heavier and larger items first. Use the convenient entry door to walk them inside and spread their weight evenly throughout your container. Once you’ve gotten those big pieces situated, you can toss smaller objects over the sides of your bin. Just make sure that everything is below the fill line when you’re finished – this helps avoid any unnecessary fees! Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have questions or need more tips on how to load up your roll off container.
Areas We Service
Beverly, MA / Chelsea, MA / Danvers, MA / East Boston, MA / Everett, MA / Lynn, MA / Lynnfield, MA / Malden, MA / Marblehead, MA / Medford, MA / Melrose, MA / Nahant, MA / Peabody, MA / Revere, MA / Salem, MA / Saugus, MA / Stoneham, MA / Swampscott, MA / Wakefield, MA / Winthrop, MA /